Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dealosaurus Rex gave 5 stars to: Classic Pro Earphone

Dealosaurus Rex reviewed:

Classic Pro Earphone by Noot
5.0 out of 5 stars Very much like iPhone headphones with a physical volume slider, and that's great!, October 27, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I got these for my Galaxy S6, and I have to say, they're more comfortable than the original earbuds that came with the phone. My test for comfort is if I can lay on my side and listen comfortably, since I often listen to audio books while I fall asleep at night. They very closely resemble the headphones that come with the iPhone 6, and that's fine by me. They also have a physical volume slider which is a nice thing to have if you want to turn the volume down in a hurry without getting the phone out, but I rarely use it otherwise. The wide, flat cords are nice because they don't get as tangled. The earphones get plenty loud and sound quality is respectable and similar to others in the price range. The play/pause remote button works well, but Samsung messed up the software so sometimes it will not start playing as it should, but this is the case with all the earbuds I've tried. I received a discount on these earbuds so that I could try them out and provide an informed review.


See all my reviews on Amazon Here: Dealosaurus Rex's Amazon Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment