Wednesday, March 26, 2014

All About Earning Free Gift Cards

Hi There!

My name is Scott, and this is ScottySwag, where I will show you how to earn gift cards, credits for online shopping and give you advice for earning what is colloquially know as "Beer Money". I'm not going to show you how to earn a living online, but I will show you how to get a little somethin' somethin' for nothin' nothin'!



One way to accomplish this is to sign up for instaGC. There you will get credit for taking surveys, accomplishing various tasks online, and posting referral links like this: how do i get amazon gift card

Amazon gift cards are a great goal, since most sites for earning gift cards will offer Amazon as an option, and you can buy pretty much anything you want on Amazon.com.

Disclaimer: I will be posting "referral links" in my posts to earn credit when people sign up for things that they've discovered through this site. But you're going to be doing the same thing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment